The Day of Intravital Microscopy is an annual meeting organized by the team “Intravital Microscopy” of the GerBI-GMB e.V. This group was founded at the 7th GerBi Annual Community Meeting in Fulda 2016. It has since then been fostering and enabling professional exchange and interaction between scientists and facility staff performing intravital microscopy (IVM).
- Jan Dudeck – Magdeburg University
- Werner Zuschratter – LIN Magdeburg
- Michael Gerlach – TU Dresden
- Janina Hanne – German BioImaging – Society for Microscopy and Image Analysis e.V.
Our meetings in presence have so far been visited by 40-50 participants each, forming lasting connections between individuals and institutions.
Registration for the 3rd Day of Intravital Microscopy is open.
- (PhD) student: 60 €
- scientist / core facilty staff: 100 €
- industry participant: 120 €
We reserved a contingent of rooms for you at the Achat Hotel in Magdeburg.
The price per night including breakfast is 76 €. If you plan to book the hotel under the descriped conditions, use this code for your booking with the hotel: DayOfIvMic2023
Leibniz Institut für Neurobiologie (LIN)
Brenneckestr. 6, 39118 Magdeburg, Germany