The International Workshop on Plasma for Cancer Treatment (IWPCT 2018) will be held in Greifswald, Germany, from March 20 – 21, 2018. Researchers from around the globe will attend to discuss their latest works and developments for cancer plasma therapy. Leibniz Health Technologies is one of the sponsors of the IWPTC 2018.
The IWPCT 2018 will be the fifth part of a workshop series, started in 2014 in Washington, DC, USA.
The topics covered by the Workshop are the following:
- Plasma sources and plasma equipment used for cancer treatment,
- Plasma-cancer interactions: experiments, modeling and simulation,
- Destruction of cancer cells by plasma,
- Mechanisms of plasma selectivity towards cancer cells,
- Plasma-liquid interaction / plasma chemistry in biological liquids / plasma activated media for cancer treatment,
- Clinical and animal studies of cancer treatment by plasma.